Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beloved...

My dearest,

I haven’t written to you in ages; the waves of voice speaking the words of love never ceased to exist in me, but to give it a shape that fits your grace and beauty is where I always failed. How less capable I am, my love, to tell you what I have always wanted to tell you in a way that it represent the beats of my heart, the pulse of my thoughts, the depth of my longing...

Every time I see anything beautiful, every time I sense anything gracious, every time I feel anything so soothing and comforting, every time I feel I am cared and loved, those are the moments, my dearest one, that I long to be with you... that I long for your presence... one that gives me the divine sensation of what heaven will be like.

Today is one such day. It might rain... and I always loved rain; I love this colour ... the silky gray veil the trees and buildings and roads and skies would wear when they know that the cousin-clouds are coming with buckets of water to pour on her...; and the cold breeze... it plays on your face like a silent symphony in your ears...

...they are all reminders of you, my love. They are the reminders of anything that’s beautiful and beloved, and what is it that is more beautiful than you, more beloved than you?

And that’s why I never think of you, day or night, summer or spring... I never think of you except when I am breathing...; and when I do think, I look at the world and smile ... for there may be many more things in her fold as beautiful... Roses and Rainbows... they may be beautiful creations of God... ; Pelicans, parrots and humming birds... they may be amazing too....; but they fail... when matched with the beauty and grace in which God so carefully made you as His gift for me to celebrate the timeless festival of love.

So are the vibrant colours of Holy, the ringing jingles of Christmas... they are all nothing but glittering jewels on your crown as you reign at the helm of my heart as my Goddess of love...

You are my beloved.

It rains in my heart with the thoughts of you in whose heart is the reign of my life....

(This is a fictitious letter.....)