Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Battleground: The Curtain and The Voice



The Voice: something is not right in me... and I know what is not right... and I am unable to use an eraser... and make it right...
The Curtain: what is not rite in you?
The Voice: just one thing... it lives inside me, and it has to be buried inside me...
The Curtain: which is?
The Voice: you can only feel its ashes, if at all I manage to bury them.... ...and from the smell of its fume, perhaps you would feel....
The Curtain: bring it out... and it will lose its importance and will prick you lesser
The Voice: no. I cannot.
The Curtain: ... something pricking your conscience?
The Voice: my thoughts... my conscience...
The Curtain: keep your conscience clear as much as is possible.... post-mortem all thoughts that bother you
The Voice: I know the solution,... but it's tough and painful and needs strong discipline to execute that solution.. that's why it's bothering me....; I hold the key to happiness, and I am enslaved to the issue emotionally and therefore I am unable to use that key to unlock me.
The Curtain: get rid of your emotions.... be practical... follow instincts
The Voice: I want to. but I am unable to.
The Curtain: follow reason... be strong
The Voice: i want to get rid of this emotion... and walk like one with a stone in place of the heart.. ...but a sleep after, I get back to the folds of the emotions....
The Curtain: Use reasons... some emotions that prick your conscience are better be discarded..
The Voice: I think it will work on its own....; the more you subject it to be in fire, the more purified it will become...eventually.....
The Curtain: hope so
The Voice: one thing connects to the other thing which is yet again connected to other things that is connected elsewhere which is connected to somewhere....
The Curtain: but sometimes it’s better to get rid of the cause immediately
The Voice: I am in a constant attempt to push that aside to consciously move forward...
The Voice: ...
The Curtain: why push something... it will come back with greater force...
The Curtain: accept it and find a way to finish it
The Voice: rather, I am pushing it inside within me and it gushes out with greater force...
The Curtain: natural
The Curtain: keep your mind free
The Curtain: keep your heart free
The Curtain: all effects have causes
The Curtain: find the cause...
The Voice: I have accepted it. I know the end too. I hate the end... my mind hate the end...and my heart hate the end.... I do not want an end... they all are seeing the face of it ...and yet deny its existence...
The Curtain: destroy the cause
The Curtain: be a little cruel...to yourself
The Curtain: think of the ultimate good
The Voice: to destroy it requires me to be cruel to my own heart....
The Curtain: but then you will be happier in long run
The Curtain: take the bitter pill to get rid of the sickness
The Curtain: a little pain now will give u a peace of mind forever
The Voice: it's a source of a dream....it's the origin of a lot of imaginations....ones that are so distant from reality...; to be cruel is to clip the wings of those dreams that gives me moments of joy.... moments though it may be...
The Curtain: but it ain’t something that is pure happiness
The Curtain: and imaginations are never real
The Voice: it is not.
The Voice: it is not.
The Voice: it is not at all.
The Voice: it is a pinch of sugar followed by an ounce of acid poured straight into the centre of my heart.
The Curtain: be pure... be happier
The Curtain: be strong
The Curtain: be a little harsh
The Curtain: on yourself
The Voice: I am afraid. it's breaking me... tearing me from inside.
The Curtain: You may not like it now but you will feel relieved too soon
The Curtain: nothing should
The Curtain: no emotion is that deep
The Curtain: at least the one which is not pure
The Curtain: it’s a lure
The Curtain: enticing one
The Curtain: appealing one
The Curtain: but not true
The Curtain: all you need is a little more strength
The Curtain: a little more willpower
The Curtain: shut the door once and free yourself from it once n for all
The Voice: yes.. the courage to let go that appears as all-enticing and all-inclusive of all virtues of the world.
The Voice: I shut the door.. .but I keep standing close to the windows to have a peep through the crack to see of it more and to open the door again in very little sign of light...
The Voice: ....light as it appears...
The Voice: ...darker as it turn out to be...
The Curtain: turn your face away
The Curtain: force yourself into other activities
The Curtain: distract yourself
The Curtain: close the door n nail it down
The Voice: I am unable to.... i tried...
The Voice: I feel enslaved to it....
The Voice: purely chained to it...
The Voice: though I don’t want to...
The Curtain: be sane
The Voice: the internal battle of heart and mind is....
The Voice: 'be sane'... i keep telling me too..
The Curtain: there ain’t no attraction in this world that will chain someone forever
The Voice: you are blessed..
The Voice: you are blessed with one virtue that many wish for but only a few are privileged to have as part of their character.
The Curtain: but right now I wish you were at peace
The Voice: this may be the storm before calm...
The Voice: it's been gathering clouds for a little while...
The Curtain: hmm
The Voice: it rained too...
The Voice: but nature has its grand finale...
The Curtain: when did it start in the first place
The Voice: start is irrelevant when the end is near....
The Voice: when we write our story, an eraser can erase lines; when it's written by someone up there, he's got the eraser and the ink....to erase or to write more....
The Voice: start and the end then becomes a myth..an illusion.
The Voice: a math that we believe as mastered....but a calculation that proves us to be as infants...
The Voice: perhaps i am on the fence that divides sanity and insanity...
The Voice: but insanity too is a good state of being...
The Curtain: don’t be that emotional ever that you come to the brink of sanity and insanity
The Curtain: don’t accept something that you will regret later
The Voice: 'dont be' is a rule.... rules are man-made. Reality is not often made by design..
The Voice: did I say reality?
The Curtain: yes
The Voice: can reality be in form of sand-dunes..?
The Curtain: sand dunes too are reality
The Voice: shifting from one shape to other?
The Curtain: but you are a human being not sand dune
The Voice: ....just when you finish defining the shape and size of it.... it takes another shape and size...
The Curtain: man or his emotions should not be compared to nothing but men and other emotions
The Curtain: your emotions you deal with them directly
The Curtain: they matter just to you
The Curtain: how you react to them is what others see from a distance


.....the voice faded.... a different morning.... past is in the present busy making the future which is an illusion that appeared as real.