Friday, August 8, 2008

I Haven't Been Talking To You, I Know...


I haven’t been talking to you for a long time now; I haven’t been sitting with you for a long time; we use to have those silent moments where I kept telling you things that you already knew, and you still listened...; we use to have those silent moments where I kept asking you for things that you have already designed, but since late, I haven’t been coming to you as often and yet you have been so kind to be with me all the time...

I am leaving today, and you know how does it feel. I know you know that because the origin of this feeling is you.. you have the ability to intensify this feeling, and you have the ability to lower its intensity too; because who else know me any better than you.... you have seen me from the very first moment of my life... and I have had you to hold, every time I wanted you... and I have had you to talk to, every time I wanted you... and I have had you when the sail was rough...and I have had you when the water was calm...

I haven’t thanked you enough...; I haven’t, I know....but I have been always thankful...

But now, I am sitting before you.. in fact I am imagining myself sitting close to you.. in front of you...

With love.. with hope..with my heart beating unusually fast...

I am kneeling down before you... with love and hope ...

...with my eyes closed....

I am kneeling before you, My Lord!... asking you for your guidance... as I enter the next phase of my life. Bless me...

...bless me, as I walk from an end to another beginning... an end that once appeared to me as too far... and a beginning that once was at the edge of the horizon behind the cloudy motion of time...

...bless me.. as I walk from a night to another morning...



. august 08, 2008 .