Tuesday, September 12, 2006

That's Why I Love You

Because you are so sweet.

When I am at work, I sometime hear your voice echo in my ears, and then I smile.

When I am walking, I sometime see you walking with me, and then I smile. Your giggles are so soothing, your words are so comforting. And your plays - naughty and the others - are all so fulfilling, my dearest one, I am helpless but keep thinking of you. I am beginning to become so possessive of you - in fact I am afraid of the degree in which the possessiveness is growing; when I wake up, and look at you with all the descriptions of beauty, innocence and love flashing through my mind, I begin to think my dear, how blessed I am to have you in my life.

And when you wake up too with all the noises you hear of me dressing up in the morning, and then when I hear your broken and chirpy excited words and plans for the day, oh dear... I am full of joy.When everything and anything goes wrong elsewhere, I know I have you who can trigger the love passion and reason to be happy. Isn't that wonderful? In one breath I think to myself, that I want you to remain as you are now, and at the same time I long to see you grow...

You are the best thing to have happened in my life; you are not just my daughter, you are the reason for my being.

Posted on September 12, 2006