Wednesday, September 13, 2006

An old page from the past...


From the foggy memories of the past, her thoughts popped up to my conscious world....; the memories of those golden days; the memories of the wonderful imaginations we weaved in the canvas of our love; the memories of those nice words and feelings; the rythm of our breathe and the harmony of our hearts; all those days and nights and joy and agonies packaged into a little moment of thought... .and I cherish them.

I didn't want to let them go uncelebrated; I recorded them in my digital recorder...; to remember when everything is forgotten; to remember when everything is forgettable.Ten years ago, we were to each other what is sea to sea-shore.

Do you want to call it 'love', so be it.

And now, I have a wife and a daughter..., and she is married too. Is it a sin to cherish them - because my present is presented to my wife and daughter?

Should I erase the limbs of my past to strengthen the body of my future? Will I then exist - without these small notes from the dusty pages of the past? Ain't these memories a natural part of existence? Ain't they like the wind that comes from nowhere, simply to brush your face to comfort you, and move forward to only come back again in a different costume?

Should these memories be harnessed, shackled to the 'laws' of married life, and bury them in the depth of thoughts so that the present can grow in its ashes?

Posted on: September 13, 2006