Friday, July 1, 2011

Carol's Theme and a Love Card

I feel disappointed when I see people forming alliances to corrupt, than to correct; when the collective synergy of minds and hearts could have been efficiently channelled to produce remarkably better results for a society at large or an organization or an institution, a few minds - who still possess qualities good enough to be amazingly loved by their families and friends - could behave in a way that qualifies abhorrence, and makes you sit and wonder why they behave the way they do!


No ideals and philosophies are powerful enough at times for people to be subdued to their ego that rises higher than the size of their life, which eventually makes them behave in a way that presents themselves as naked and a laughing stock, that they know not!


Last week I encountered such an experience that influenced my days; not that it effected me, but it raised questions for which the answers had the colours that was to my dislike. It personified hypocrisy that I detest!


But we live in a world where there are men who produce for you the best of what they can do, that offset the venomous atmosphere the hypocrites as these create. One such produce in the form of excellent compositions of souls-stirring music was the that of a few Turkish musicians I received in an album called "Pera Lounge" from my friend Devrim, with wonderful music of Yanni, Hasan Isakkut etc. I am sharing two touching compositions from that album; Carol's Theme of Yanni virtually tore through my heart, and 'Morning In Ortakoy' wasn't any lesser! It was a balm that cured the disturbance of mind during the week! I thought I will be able to upload them here, but I am unable to!



Men makes music that offers relief from the disturbances caused by Men! A set working diligently to corrupt; another set dedicated to correct the equilibrium of life of the living, knowing that every one carries a greeting card in their hearts, waiting for the right moment to pass on to the next, with love!


And as we spoke of love, I leave this card of verses I wrote last week that reflects the intensity of love towards ones beloved:



.