Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Co-exist to Exist
















They are cherished, nourished and relished by me – as my own! Yet their existence on their own is unthinkable, and its survival is through the nourishment it receives through the many invisible chords connected to you…; yes, YOU.

My hopes are driven by my dreams; my dreams are propelled by my vision; my vision is an indicator of my character; my character is better than my reputation; my reputation is what you think I am; I am what I think I want to be; and yet, I can only be what you would help me to be…for my hopes and dreams and vision and character and reputation are nothing if I choose to achieve them alone!

Strength of the bridge is not in the quality and strength of mortar alone or its steel or its sand or its architect or its engineer but in the collective ego of the metals and rods and the sands and the mortars, the smallest of nuts and the biggest of bolts, and in the synthesized application of mind and wisdom of the architects transferring its essence to the engineers and to the layman; the dream of the bridge to stand the test of time and weather the tides of weather is determined by this collective strength that the generations to come will forget to remember; such is the power of you in achieving my dream!

When you stand in my way, you may be unknowingly helping me learn resilience; when you decide not to hold my hand as I walk in the terrains of rugged life, you may be opening before me chapters on perseverance; the apprehension rising from the bitterness of all that on one side, and the inability to comprehend the internal transformation these experiences causes on individual are all facts left unmeasured; yet, I realize the power of you in achieving my dream!

Interim thoughts of an aspiring mind….!



Shahir.


.