Saturday, June 7, 2008

BUNGZ!!!


Who could turn out to be what and when is absolutely unpredictable....; that's the design of life, perhaps... the craft of God that leave us in awe!!

Bungz!! Bungi is a blogger... yesterday I was searching for some pictures of Parrys corner in Chennai where the Academy's office will be located... just for me to get a feel of the place and I stumbled on a blog of someone who had this blogger's Bungi's link too... ...the strangeness of the name, and the image of bungi-jump and the bugis junction in Singapore etc lead me to click that link which then opened to a world of thoughts... written in simple form, words not minced, straight from the heart as it appeared, and never an attempt to impress others..; I liked the writings in there... and at times it dwarfed me to see how beautiful words are put together to give it the meaning it did...

It triggered the passion in me once again....; I wanted to (re)start blogging once I reach Chennai and start our new life there.. but I decided to not to wait... and start now. I will try to discipline myself to write my reflections on a daily basis... if that becomes too hard, perhaps I might do it on a weekly basis...

I wish to find more inspirations to keep this going...